Lowrider Magazine Backissues

Lowrider
Item Posts    Sort Order

Lowrider Magazine Backissues

backissueguy backissueguy
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 01/29/12
10:02 AM

We have back issues 80's to 2005. Some bikes also,  We offer free shipping and quanity discounts.  Email us month & year needed. to: discountairide@aol.com  

Kiloz Kiloz
New User | Posts: 23 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 12/22/12
01:48 PM

https://www.facebook.com/LowriderBicycleMagazine  
Universal Zulu Nation

Chawnymac Chawnymac
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/13/13
12:00 PM

wondering if you could help me? Looking for an issue that had a cadillac coupe with a mural on the trunk of a guy with his arms crossed and girls on each side with there legs fading into his arms thats all I can remember. I believe its in a 2004-05 issue. Any info will be appiectated. thanks.  

Jose Mexia Jose Mexia
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 09/12/13
06:47 AM

It's been a long time....I believe when Lowrider Bicycle first came out. There was an issue that had plans on building a pool table Speaker Trailer. I made several using those plans. Now, I have Grandkids and they have seen the photos. So, of course they want one too. I lost the issue several years years ago. Too many moves throughout my 24 years in the U.S. ARMY. Any help please???Thank You so Much in Advance,
Retired Sgt. Major Jose Mexia
US ARMY Special Forces and Ranger Battalion
HOORAH Shocked  

Jose Mexia Jose Mexia
06:56 AM

It's been a long time....I believe when Lowrider Bicycle first came out. There was an issue that had plans on building a pool table Speaker Trailer. I made several using those plans. Now, I have Grandkids and they have seen the photos. So, of course they want one too. I lost the issue several years years ago. Too many moves throughout my 24 years in the U.S. ARMY. Any help please???Thank You so Much in Advance,
HOORAH Shocked  

Jose Mexia Jose Mexia
07:39 AM

Correction...The Speaker Box was on a 3 Wheeler I believe....

HOORAH  

Read more: http://forums.lowridermagazine.com/70/9068991/bicycles/lowrider-magazine-backissues/#ixzz2egnwUqFD  

loseses13ce loseses13ce
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/14
Posted: 07/17/14
03:15 PM

I am looking for 1993 issue but i dont know wich month it was the super show in mesa Arizona " slow pain was featured i remember.  

ShannonChris Rountree ShannonChris Rountree
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/14
Posted: 09/16/14
10:03 PM

I would love to get some of them please tell me how much they are and how many u still have thanks