$$Need to rent or hire a ride for our wedding$$

Lowrider
Item Posts    Sort Order

$$Need to rent or hire a ride for our wedding$$

Summer_9 Summer_9
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 02/13/08
08:51 PM

Ok, my name is Summer and I am currently planning my wedding in San Diego for Aug 09. One request that my fiance has is to ride off from our wedding in a '64 Impala convertable low-rider with hydros, preferably blue or silver as those are our wedding colors. If anybody has any offers, advice or leads to where I could look it would be great. I would love to surprise my fiance with this. I will of course be willing to negotiate a fee and pay for the gas used.  

BFLEEMAN BFLEEMAN
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 02/14/08
09:37 AM

WISH I COULD HELP JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, AND THAT IS VERY SWEET OF YOU. MOST BRIDES TO FORGET ABOUT THE GROOMS DESIRES. HE'S LUCKY AND I WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH. GOD BLESS YOU MANY WONDERFULL YEARS TOGETHER.  

Summer_9 Summer_9
Posted: 02/23/08
02:33 AM

Thank you BFLEEMAN, that is encouraging. I am trying really hard to find something.  

melopez28 melopez28
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 02/27/08
01:32 PM

hi my name is erica and im looking for soem lowrider  cars to rent for my wedding day on august 9,2008. im trying to have these cars  to bring and take wedding party to and from church and to hall my husband and 13 yr son have loved the lowriders alltheir lofe and my husband dream is for when he gets married to have a bunch of lowriders all in lind hopping etc... the one cars im really looking for us to ride in is 1962 covetable chevy impala or 1963 chevy imopala or 1964 thise are his favorite as well as 61 and others for the rest of the party any year from 89 to 65 chevy impalas doeasnt have to all be mpalas would be nice but doesnt have to be just clean and nice lowriders prefferabbly all with hydraulics im looking ot rent at least 7 to   8 lowriders for few hours that day willing to negoiate prices for them please if you know anyone or car club thats does this tyow of thing please let me know where or if anyone is familiar with a guy named wormy who lives in venice  he always has a cars in lowrfdier magazine tell him marcos lopez is tryingt o contact him this is my husbands dream and im tryign to make that dream come to life for few hours  

melopez28 melopez28
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 02/27/08
01:32 PM

Icon Quote:

hi my name is erica and im looking for soem lowrider  cars to rent for my wedding day on august 9,2008. im trying to have these cars  to bring and take wedding party to and from church and to hall my husband and 13 yr son have loved the lowriders alltheir lofe and my husband dream is for when he gets married to have a bunch of lowriders all in lind hopping etc... the one cars im really looking for us to ride in is 1962 covetable chevy impala or 1963 chevy imopala or 1964 thise are his favorite as well as 61 and others for the rest of the party any year from 89 to 65 chevy impalas doeasnt have to all be mpalas would be nice but doesnt have to be just clean and nice lowriders prefferabbly all with hydraulics im looking ot rent at least 7 to   8 lowriders for few hours that day willing to negoiate prices for them please if you know anyone or car club thats does this tyow of thing please let me know where or if anyone is familiar with a guy named wormy who lives in venice  he always has a cars in lowrfdier magazine tell him marcos lopez is tryingt o contact him this is my husbands dream and im tryign to make that dream come to life for few hours  

SUNSHINE RIVERA SUNSHINE RIVERA
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/07
Posted: 04/21/08
09:05 AM

Confused Did you find any willing clubs to help you. I'm looking for about the same thing. We are in Las Vegas and want the whole party to go in lowriders.. Not too sure how to find what I want. Help me if you can. E-Mail me if you can help.RIVERAFAMOF7@yahoo.com thanks. Sunny Laugh  

Summer_9 Summer_9
Posted: 08/05/08
06:00 PM

I still have not found anything. I even posted ad's on craig's list. I did get 1 response there, but it was not someone that was very promising. I am actually kinda stuck now, not sure where else to look. I am only looking for the 2 of us, not the whole party so figured it would be easier for just 1 car, guess not. My next idea is to ask people at the next car show that comes along if they can help or give me any advice. Maybe that could help you too. Well good luck and keep me posted if you find a break thru.