Hot Rod/Automotive TV Shows

Lowrider
Item Posts    Sort Order

Hot Rod/Automotive TV Shows

51special 51special
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 05/11/06
02:38 PM

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of pitching a tv show about traditional hot rods and customs, but before that happens, I was wondering if you all could help me out with some of your most and least favorite shows currently airing.
Thanks.  

scoob scoob
Guru | Posts: 776 | Joined: 11/05
Posted: 05/11/06
07:00 PM

I want my own lowrider show, come film a day of my life I dare ya  

FundiMotorsports FundiMotorsports
Guru | Posts: 802 | Joined: 11/05
Posted: 05/12/06
08:45 PM

Th Boring

Be diff .. And do a lowrider show. installing dro's and stuff. Boyd and Foose has it covered. And spike TV has the other crap. There is even a inport install show on DMY... Smirk  
Ya I'm a Black cat with a juiced soccer mom mobile. so what!!

scoob scoob
09:12 PM

no *** how many hod rod shows do we need. And not one low show  

S1LENC3R S1LENC3R
Enthusiast | Posts: 549 | Joined: 02/06
10:18 PM

Quote:

dont you watch the news? hillbillies dont like mexicans, people in kentucky would riot if there was a lowrider show

yeah the gringos wont like it, but who gives a *** they aint got to watch it  

scoob scoob
10:45 PM

Lowridin is world wide now, people of all races would be glued to the tube. They probably dont want to do a low show cuz of too much editing and the cameras would in up gettin jacked.

Motorcycle builders have shows
hot rod builders have shows
they even have the one buildin semis

There are so many reasons we should have a show.

On my show I would have sexy *** do the light weight work for entertainment purposes only. Okay Id have them make out too...  

scoob scoob
10:52 PM

and then Id make a beer can castle and pass out. Id be like Jesse James and hardly work.  

Big_Vato23 Big_Vato23
Guru | Posts: 891 | Joined: 06/05
Posted: 05/13/06
12:27 AM

that be tight.  but wat got me pissed is the episode of overhaulin when they did the 64 impala that was primerd had cragars chrome smoothie rims with the hydro set.  but wat go me pissed is wen it had the suspension already done but had to take it out and put a sissy air ride suspension in it and put those ugly ass foose wheels.   but the paint was bad.  but wen they first got it its like they were makin fun of our lowrider culture and sorta sayin in the show that hot rods and other *** Gringos do to cars are bad. so i have to say to all the haters of our culture and that is go fuk yurself putos !!!!! Mad Mad  

1964 1964
Guru | Posts: 1296 | Joined: 02/06
01:48 AM

I like pimp my ride because they do have a fair bit of sense. I do think we should most definately get a lowrider show, but main problem is that I cannot watch any shows worldwide seening as i live in the uk and have analogue tv still.... but if your gonna start this up man then go all out...lol, pirate broadcasting!!! btw you got a name for this show yet?? oh and make sure it appeals to everyone and isn't too difficult for us children to understand!!  Smile Laugh Laugh oh and dont forget to mention all of us down here on the show...!!! Grin Grin Grin good luck bro  

S1LENC3R S1LENC3R
Enthusiast | Posts: 549 | Joined: 02/06
07:04 AM

Quote:

that be tight.  but wat got me pissed is the episode of overhaulin when they did the 64 impala that was primerd had cragars chrome smoothie rims with the hydro set.  but wat go me pissed is wen it had the suspension already done but had to take it out and put a sissy air ride suspension in it and put those ugly ass foose wheels.   but the paint was bad.  but wen they first got it its like they were makin fun of our lowrider culture and sorta sayin in the show that hot rods and other *** Gringos do to cars are bad. so i have to say to all the haters of our culture and that is go fuk yurself putos !!!!! Mad Mad

Mad Mad yeah that *** was fuked up i watched that episode ugly ass rims he gots to use his wheels cuz he's him gringos always got to use something thats thier own like i forgot what the show is called but they always use boyd coddington wheels wtf? they dont ever have wires on nothin *** *** Mad  

matayden matayden
New User | Posts: 33 | Joined: 01/06
10:41 AM

There are already Hot Rod Shows on tv. Chop, Cut, Rebuild showed several shops. It had D&P and Huntington Beach Body Works. Think Hot Rod TV is still on too. Check Spike or Speed. As far as the 64 goes, I think they should have kept the hydros. The problem is they dont know about that kind of suspension, plus they wanted to put big rims on it. If you see these cars in person, the body work/ paint and detailing isn't as nice as the cars that Chip Foose normally does